Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Aid To Poor Countries Unnecessary

Aid to poor countries unnecessary if companies paid taxes, says Foreign Minister Julie Bishop Washington: International development aid from wealthy nations to the poorest would be unnecessary if companies paid tax in the nations where they reaped th...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Hands up anyone from QLD on here?

just interested to know ......and what you think about Campbell Newman/LNP? What do you think outcome State election will be? What outcome will be best for Qld? ......I am from WA and am interested as have friends just moved there.....have family in ...

Plunging Oil Prices A Reality Check.

Citizens Electoral Council of AustraliaMedia Release Thursday, 22 January 2015 Just as the oil market can crash, so can the property market The plunging oil price that is down by more than half in six months is a reality check to Australian home buye...

• 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Public Housing should be STOPPED & SOLD

The government buys houses and rents them out to people at a discounted rate and the tax payer has to carry this burden. Why is this so? Governments should not be buying houses! I'm sorry but we should not have government housing!Complete waste money...

Critters

The summer heat and humidity is sure bringing out the critters. Got up this morning about 4am to close the windows against the thunderstorm. Turned on the light in the kitchen and a big cockroach was feebly crawling on the kitchen floor. Must have go...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Driving A Manual Car Again.

Panelbeater rings me up this morning, asks me if I can drive a manual gear shift. I says yeah but I haven't driven one in years. He says well I can't get an auto courtesy car til tomorrow but if you want to take the manual you can bring your car in t...

• 46 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Man Saves Constipated Pet Goldfish

An unnamed man recently spent about US$500 on an unusual surgery to save the life of his pet goldfish at the Toll Barn Veterinary Centre in Norfolk.He had observed that his pet was having a difficult time eliminating its waste. 29-year-old vet Faye B...