Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Driving A Manual Car Again.

Panelbeater rings me up this morning, asks me if I can drive a manual gear shift. I says yeah but I haven't driven one in years. He says well I can't get an auto courtesy car til tomorrow but if you want to take the manual you can bring your car in t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 46 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Man Saves Constipated Pet Goldfish

An unnamed man recently spent about US$500 on an unusual surgery to save the life of his pet goldfish at the Toll Barn Veterinary Centre in Norfolk.He had observed that his pet was having a difficult time eliminating its waste. 29-year-old vet Faye B...

Do you think this would be overpriced?

Ive been doing some searching for a couple parts for my ford fairmont ghia.Ive found the climate control unit i need to replace my current one, but a spare parts company who has one, is charging $195 + $60 Postage coming from Darwin.Overpriced at all...

Car Audio / Alarm

Hi all you technical people where is the best place to go for a Car Radio / CD /MP3 player with installation? Last time I bought one I went to Strathfield Car Radio - gone ages ago so they tell me. Also, in a car with central locking, can you get an ...

4-Day Music Challenge Theme is drugs

The idea of this competition is to select a Youtube video (or from any site) that associates with the chosen theme in the title or in the lyrics. Theme for this challenge is drugsThe title of the song/artist is to be posted, and must be accompanied b...

• 128 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Australia’s Muslim Youth Project

A Muslim Youth Group is under investigation by police for radicalising young children in Western Sydney. https://au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/a/26044968/australia-s-muslim-youth-project/

• 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Hockey's Sarah Palin moment

If you can't beat em, join em. http://thenewdaily.com.au/news/2015/01/19/hockeys-life-expectancy-comment-sarah-palin-moment-shorten/ And to top it all off he's upset because Medicare covered the cost of his son's hospital treatment when he broke his ...

• 29 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Winners of TIMEPIECE photo comp

Apologies for the delay in the announcement, unfortunately Pimpy has been caught up in other things, I want to thank everyone who took part in the past week, loved all the photos. first, me, 19 votes, no idea of the post number, sorry 2nd Fayekinnitt...