Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! The location of Australia’s Gold reserves

RBA Audits Our Gold Reserves Two years ago the news was publicly broken ....... that 99.9% of Australia’s Gold reserves are stored by the Bank of England in the United Kingdom...... Given that the RBA has followed the lead of other countries to relea...

The Great Goldfish Escape

G'day mates. Been busy with the yacht race, ay. Just puttin the foot up an notice this little bit o fishy bisness: Cute as, ay. Them blardy cats got outta tha road quick smart. Ay!

Resolved! Christmas Day siege

A man who allegedly sparked a Christmas Day siege on the Gold Coast has appeared in court on charges of attempted murder and keeping a rabbit. http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/gold-coast-siege-gunman-also-kept-rabbit-court-20141226-12e05i.h...

Survival of the fittest.

Can an athiest please tell me why they get upset when someone takes hostages and kills them or when someone like Islamic State beheads children?I do not understand you .On the one hand you tell me you believe in evolution and survival of the fittest ...

Resolved! Missing toddler 2 1/2years old Perth WA Landsdale

The desperate search for a two-year-old toddler missing in Landsdale has continued through the night. Sam Trott slipped out out of the family home on Walbrook Mews just after 10.30am and has not been seen since. https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/25...

I am Confused

Can someone help me. If something is worth $50,000 Australian what is it worth in euros. I had worked it out as about 33.000 euros but i have been told I am wrong

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! New ID's

How can a new ID made on 23rd of December be changed to another name on the same day? I thought ebay policy rules were a new ID couldn't be changed for a month? Does anyone know?