Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gillard Lies & Lies & Lies & Lies & Lies

Today, the ratings agency Standard & Poor’s warned about the potential consequences to Australia of a continuation of Budget deficits. A loss of our AAA rating would damage Australia’s international reputation, harm confidence in our economy and put ...

Gillard breaks another promise family benefit pledge

Government jettisons family benefit pledge http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-05-07/proposed-family-benefits-increase-dumped/4673604 The Federal Government has dumped a promised increase to a family benefit payment as it continues to look for savings to...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 45 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Do you have any spare cash?

Bendigo mosque backers ask non-Muslims to help fund the project THE backers of a controversial plan to build a mosque in Bendigo want non-Muslims to help fund the project. Australian Islamic Mission Victorian spokesman Dr Seyed Sheriffdeen said his g...

Former Wallabies captain chains himself to digger

Brilliant http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-11-30/former-wallabies-captain-david-pocock-protests-against-nsw-mine/5929024 Former Wallabies captain David Pocock chains himself to digger in NSW coal mine protest at Leard State Forest Former Wallabies cap...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What Tree Is This?

close-up of the flowers: It's a beatiful tree on the corner of our garden here at the block. The birds go crazy over it, specially the lorikeets. The volume of squawking and screeching squabbling has to be heard to be believed! I'll be back a bit lat...

• 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Feeling Old

I am off today to see my youngest granddaughter graduate from younger school. It only seems like yesterday she started school, I remember her standing there with her uniform on wear that school sun hat which seemed so big on her. And that school back...

• 11 replies
  • 3 Helpful

I Am Glad He Isn't Mine

A 16-year-old boy says his guests were justified in pelting police with glass bottles after officers closed a 200-strong party at his mother's Hazelmere home. Neighbours claim Saturday night's party was the third at the Robertson Street address in tw...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful