Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Feeling Old

I am off today to see my youngest granddaughter graduate from younger school. It only seems like yesterday she started school, I remember her standing there with her uniform on wear that school sun hat which seemed so big on her. And that school back...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 3 Helpful

I Am Glad He Isn't Mine

A 16-year-old boy says his guests were justified in pelting police with glass bottles after officers closed a 200-strong party at his mother's Hazelmere home. Neighbours claim Saturday night's party was the third at the Robertson Street address in tw...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I have no theological objection to...

The PM has no theological objection to Nuclear energy.... The reporter asked about nuclear energy and a conscience vote on same sex marriage. I think the second answer got lost in the bewilderment caused by the first answer. What do you have no theol...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why do we have to vote for someone that we don't want to?

This concerns the preference voting system which to me is totally ludicrous. If I have to vote I want to vote for one person,not 5 in order of preference. When I asked a few people how they voted on the ticket they said they put a 1 next to their pre...

• 21 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! Weekly photo challenge. Theme is T

Rules1. photo must be your own work2. photo can be edited but it must be your own work3 photo with the most kudos 'wins' and chooses the next theme4 creepy crawlers (spiders and snakes) in a spoiler tag please. General stuffTally done between 7 - 7:3...

Another documentary discussion (Hippies)

Hippies Documentary 2007- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qK6IZjToY64 Theres one thing I don't get, if "lsd" is so expensive as they say "many times more valuable than gold" or something, then how did so many poor and broke people obtain and use so m...