Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Weekly photo challenge. Theme is T

Rules1. photo must be your own work2. photo can be edited but it must be your own work3 photo with the most kudos 'wins' and chooses the next theme4 creepy crawlers (spiders and snakes) in a spoiler tag please. General stuffTally done between 7 - 7:3...

Another documentary discussion (Hippies)

Hippies Documentary 2007- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qK6IZjToY64 Theres one thing I don't get, if "lsd" is so expensive as they say "many times more valuable than gold" or something, then how did so many poor and broke people obtain and use so m...

Should Abbott Stay Out Of Vic Politics?

It would appear that "promise breaker" Abbott is now urging the newly elected Vic premier to break his election promise and build the east/west link. Wow, that was quick, Dan Andrews has only been premier for a day and Abbott's already trying to stic...

Christmas Lights.

We are going all out this year. Lots of lights to hang, but im struggling to find the right clips to hang rope lights on a gutter.Anyone else hang rope lights? What cips do you use to hang them on your gutters?

Health and Welbeing

Hi! Just wondering if anyone out there is contemplating about their Health and Wellbeing? I have and now been serious about my Wellbeing Journey for 8 months. I have really got so much out of it and really wish to share.Have an Awesome day!Debz

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Tasmanians Please

We love Tassie and have spent a lot of time there in the last 12 months. We're going back next year, but what have I missed? Here are two maps of our visits so far. We don't have a four wheel drive so any gravel roads are out. So is Lake Peddar. Goin...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 37 replies
  • 1 Helpful

thanksgiving in Australia

Sarah Jane is on ABC news saying we should have thanksgiving here. Aren't we inundated with enough pseudo American culture already

User avatar by Community Member
  • 70 replies
  • 4 Helpful