Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

7.30 report axed Quentin Dempster sacked

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/abc-sacks-quentin-dempster-20141128-11voj4.html When veteran ABC broadcaster, Quentin Dempster, says "bye-bye" in his Queensland, boy-from-the-bush way next Friday night, it will be for the last time.A...

Hearse Stolen With Coffin in the Back

Family gives chase as hearse allegedly stolen with body inside during funeral in NSW A funeral party in the NSW Blue Mountains has watched in horror as a man leapt out of bushes and into the driver's seat of a hearse, driving off with the coffin in t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Alien Armageddon

has anyone seen this movie? Of course it's all wrong Biblically speaking, taken out of the Book of Enoch by the looks of this - just like "Noah" but I love the theme music by Nedy John Cross called "Spread Your Wings". Having seen the movie, (which i...

Press Vatican on Aust child abuse: UN

The UN wants the Abbott government to take on the Vatican over documents relating to child abuse by Catholic clergy. In a report handed down in Geneva on Friday, the United Nations Committee Against Torture welcomed the work of the national royal com...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Brisbane Smashed by Hailstorm.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/brisbane-fast-first-storms-to-roll-through-the-southeast-and-the-latest-breaking-news-november-27/story-fnmd7bxx-1226949112884?sv=c65b998c768cc53f4bd9d7c8d7fd5dfe City is gridlocked and damage is quite se...

Brisbane Weather???

Late last night, they showed major hail storms in Brisbane (on the U.S. news channels). They showed golf ball sized hail crashing to the ground; damaging a lot of cars, and property. I hope the CSers from the area, and your families, are doing okay.

Boycott petrol!

Halal certification funding terrorism = a big fat lie.Crude Oil funding terrorism = fact. So IF you are really so concerned about the spread of Islam, the horror of terrorism, and the threat of muslims taking over Australia then I suggest you stop dr...

billionaire bs

I love the way that some idiot whos father earned a ship load of money suddenly thinks they know how everything should be done. She should keep her thoughts in that fat head of hers. Plenty of room for them and don't get me started on that fat billio...

• 29 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! You know when there is so much to do

because all week the kids have been staying on and off because they live out of town and the car is being fixed and the place is a bit trashed (not very), and tomorrow night you are having a party, and Sunday you are having another one, and you haven...

Bikini babe - love this story.

She was mocked for a wearing a bikini by some youngsters. So she posted a shot of her 46 year old body in response. http://www.essentialbaby.com.au/life-style/nutrition-and-wellbeing/empowering-bikini-photo-of-46yearold-mum-goes-viral-20141118-11p307...