Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Police Charge Hacker Of Francis Abbotts Files

A SYDNEY woman faces up to two years’ jail after being charged over computer hacking that led to student records about a $60,000 scholarship granted to Tony ­Abbott’s daughter being leaked to the online magazine New Matilda. NSW police have charged F...

I just received a speeding fine

For being between 10 and 20 km over the speed limit.Fine, and 3 demerit points The notice came be email from the State Debt Recovery Office. Who would have thought my poor old clanger was capable of such speed. People, if you get one of these emails,...

Putting on Weight

The grandson who has moved back with me has been under great stress lately and has lost a lot of weight. I am trying to work out what to feed him so he will put some weight back on. Anyone have any suggestions ??

User avatar by Community Member
  • 31 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Who has been buying their Xmas gifts online?

Oh I love love love that I can so easily buy some (not all sadly) Xmas gifts online, especially on eBay. I did have to go shopping last week at the huge monstrosity of a shopping centre along with every other Xmas shopper to buy some gifts because it...

• 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Federal government to shelve $7 GP co-payment policy

Hahaha losers. Joe Hockey should be kicked to the curb for his FAILED Budget measures. What a stupid, stupid, ill-conceived idea that was. Federal government to shelve $7 GP co-payment policy Prime Minister Tony Abbott has privately conceded defeat o...

• 7 replies
  • 2 Helpful

election. ..... interesting

VICTORIA ELECTION Vote for Victorian Labor and you can kiss goodbye to $3bn, says Tony Abbott John Ferguson THE AUSTRALIANNOVEMBER 26, 2014 12:00AM240 COMMENTS Daniel Andrews with his wife Katherine at St Vincents Hospital. Picture: Jay Town TONY Abb...

Resolved! Christmas Gift Ideas for Staff

at my FIL's nursing home.Last year I did up a huge box of chocolates, candies, biscuits, fudges, nuts, marshmallows, ornaments etc. It was packaged beautifully in a re usable box.I got the impression from some staff that it caused them some weight pr...

The campaign against IS (Islamic State)

My littlest baby daughter flew out yesterday to join the rest of the ADF contingent in the Middle East It just got me thinking about the level of media interest in this "campaign" (or whatever it's called, I'm sure it hasn't been classified as a war)...

• 8 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! 4 day Music Challenge --- War Songs

This weeks theme is War songs. Songs from the war era or songs about war The idea of this competition is to select a Youtube video (or from any site) that associates with the chosen theme in the title or in the lyrics - as long as the song is in cont...