Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Who has been buying their Xmas gifts online?

Oh I love love love that I can so easily buy some (not all sadly) Xmas gifts online, especially on eBay. I did have to go shopping last week at the huge monstrosity of a shopping centre along with every other Xmas shopper to buy some gifts because it...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Federal government to shelve $7 GP co-payment policy

Hahaha losers. Joe Hockey should be kicked to the curb for his FAILED Budget measures. What a stupid, stupid, ill-conceived idea that was. Federal government to shelve $7 GP co-payment policy Prime Minister Tony Abbott has privately conceded defeat o...

• 7 replies
  • 2 Helpful

election. ..... interesting

VICTORIA ELECTION Vote for Victorian Labor and you can kiss goodbye to $3bn, says Tony Abbott John Ferguson THE AUSTRALIANNOVEMBER 26, 2014 12:00AM240 COMMENTS Daniel Andrews with his wife Katherine at St Vincents Hospital. Picture: Jay Town TONY Abb...

Resolved! Christmas Gift Ideas for Staff

at my FIL's nursing home.Last year I did up a huge box of chocolates, candies, biscuits, fudges, nuts, marshmallows, ornaments etc. It was packaged beautifully in a re usable box.I got the impression from some staff that it caused them some weight pr...

The campaign against IS (Islamic State)

My littlest baby daughter flew out yesterday to join the rest of the ADF contingent in the Middle East It just got me thinking about the level of media interest in this "campaign" (or whatever it's called, I'm sure it hasn't been classified as a war)...

• 8 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! 4 day Music Challenge --- War Songs

This weeks theme is War songs. Songs from the war era or songs about war The idea of this competition is to select a Youtube video (or from any site) that associates with the chosen theme in the title or in the lyrics - as long as the song is in cont...

CRAIG THOMSON LIED

OH NO THOMMO - CRAIG COMES CLEAN Well, this is a helluva shock. I completely accepted the story that someone else snuck into Craig's hotel room, stole his credit cards, drove his car, used his phone, paid for hookers by forging his signature, looked ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I went to church on the weekend

That was a real eye opener.the sermon was about giving to the church using some verse from the bible that i can't remember. well anyway in a nut shell you are meant to give 10% regardless of how much you earn so someone on minimum wage who happens to...

• 68 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! My heart beaks

For that poor little innocent baby tossed away like a sack of garbage down the storm water drain. I can't get my head around how any Mother could do such a thing. Never having gone through PND I can't fogive her actions as a Mother wouldn't you call ...

Resolved! Karl had his suit auction removed.

Karl from the Today show listed the suit he had worn for the past 12 months on ebay, it was removed due to the level of bid's ebay must have thought it a hoax. It's back up Karl is donating all funds to Women Against Domestic Violence. http://www.the...

Towns no longer Towns

When a town isn't a town SaveBy ELOISE JOHNSTONEDec. 28, 2012, 9:17 a.m Source;Bendigo Advertiser Local councils have put their support behind small towns in central Victoria, after proposed changes that will see towns with populations of less than 2...

Weight loss anyone?? Join me!

Ok so Ive been wearing shorts and singlets since November - every single day On Saturday I actually had to put real clothes on and relaised Im fat >.< I had no idea! I havent weighed myself in years but Im not usually fat LOL Bein fat aint an option ...

• 201 replies
  • 5 Helpful