Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I LOVE Paris

I have always been a bit suspect of people who gush about Paris, but now I understand.Don't get me wrong I'm very keen to get home to my favourite part of Australia, but I really don't want to leave here.I'll be back (hopefully) in the not too distan...

Heading south for a week or so

I haven't been southbound for probably six years.I will definitely be in Sydney. Maroubra, and I would no doubt check out the old haunts. Newtown, and of course The Rocks.Hopefully down to Melbourne for a day or two. How much change in six years, am ...

Resolved! Four Day Music Theme - Death (after all, it is Halloween)

Thanks heaps everyone! And thanks kopenhagen5 (I'm stealing your write up ) The idea of this competition is to select a Youtube video (or from any site) that associates with the chosen theme. Preferably in the lyrics - as long as the song is in conte...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 94 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Grace and Ebola

https://newmatilda.com/2014/10/10/one-women-photo-has-grace-and-one-them-just-named-grace One Of The Women In This Photo Has Grace, And One Of Them Is Just Named Grace Columnist for The Australian Grace Collier worries some of us are going to get Ebo...

Grace-Sue-Ellen.jpg
  • 24 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Housing Bubble Ready To Pop

and now for some right-wing propaganda; Housing price bubble headed for unemployment ‘pop’ Australia’s property bubble is coming to land on a very sharp pin—the sharp increase in national unemployment. Although the Australian Bureau of Statistics rep...

• 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Photo comp help please

I remembered seeing this photo submitted by Catmioux in one of the photo comps of her daughter sitting down and looking out into this amazing scenery in South America. If someone can show me where it is that'll be great.

what options do i have ? (teenage son)

my 15 year old teenage son (year 10) (aspergers / difficult behaviour / oppositional defiance) - father is away half of the week with work and he responds better to his father than me. This year, and worse in the last few months refusing school / fai...

• 65 replies
  • 0 Helpful