Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

HOW TIM CARMODY GOT THE PLUM QLD CHIEF JUSTICE JOB

I have posted a link to an interesting article by Larry Pickering on Tim Carmody's selection as Chief Justice of the QLD Supreme Court: Pickering Post article Essentially, Pickering asserts that the LNP government was manipulated into appointing Carm...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I was treated like a criminal at BP

I went to BP about 30mins ago to fill my tank. I grabbed the pump to fill up and a voice came over the loud speaker saying "PREPAID ONLY". They refused to allow me to fill up so had to go inside to prepay an amount of $80 without knowing how much I n...

When's that double dissolution happening?? I'm waaaaaiitingggggggg.....

First they tell us that if Labor doesn't vote it out immediately they would call a double dissolution. Immediately apparently! Abbott and Hunt both said they were not prepared to wait until the 1st of July. No way! If Labor said no, that was it they ...

Toll tag Sydney

I have visitors coming over to see me next year, they will be flying into Sydney and have booked a hire car, can anyone tell me if hire cars come with Toll Tags if they don't how do visitors pay for Toll fees??

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Out of the mouths of babes !

DD and I have been minding the grandaughters this week. Miss 3 had a bath with DD who is 7 months pregnant and asked about her stretch marks. She said is your baby doing that to our tummy .. DD said yes . Miss 3 said why is the baby scratching you !

Falldownlaugh.gif
User avatar by Not applicable
  • 40 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Four Day Music Thread. Theme is NUMBER ONES

Any number one hit, any era. The idea of this competition is to select a youtube video [or videos from any site] that associates with the chosen theme.Preferably in the lyrics - long as the song or the track is in context with the chosen theme.The ti...

• 220 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Handbags Don't Have To Match Shoes Anymore!

I'm loving the trendy new colours of handbags ppl are carrying around: I recently bought one very similiar to this and I love it. Thank goodness I don't have to have shoes to match. Out with the old browns blacks or burgundies. Hubs never did match m...

• 102 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What are you going to do now Mr Morrison??

The High Court has issued an interim injunction preventing the transfer to Sri Lanka of 153 asylum seekers who are missing on a boat bound for Australia. The injunction, granted late on Monday in Sydney, applies at least until a hearing resumes on Tu...