Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LIMES

I have a tree full of limes. This is the first year they have been in quantity. I would like to make lime marmalade. I am looking for some tips from CS members please. If you have a tried and true recipe could you please post it. The ones I find on g...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bellamy Brothers Coming To Australia

Omg I can't even believe they're even still alive and kicking I went to see them perform at Rooty Hill RSL at least 15 years ago and they were pretty old and grey then! Used to love them tho. October 16 2014 Sydney State Theatre 8pm.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Comments for the nature thread.

I really like the garden posted by Kopenhagen. My new backyard is a blank slate I would love to find the time to make something like that. It reminds me of a Japanese garden. If I cound get the tree laying on its side in Dsk's pic...it'd be great! Th...

• 128 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Lazy Aussies just don't want to work

May 29, 2014 82 Sam de BritoColumnistRead more: http://www.canberratimes.com.au/comment/lazy-aussies-just-dont-want-to-work-20140530-zrrs6.html#ixzz33BTzUDFd "I'm just not gonna hire Aussies anymore," says the proprietor of a successful cafe/restaura...

• 33 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Whatever.....

no more lazy headline whatever were bath makers thinking when they decided not to put flood holes in australian baths.

• 36 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Building On Swiss Cheese

CLAIMS for compensation from property owners whose homes have tilted, cracked or sunk from mining subsidence in NSW have doubled over the past year. As authorities poured concrete into the ground following two sinkholes opening south of Newcastle, en...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cold mornings

I am not a fan of these cold morning. 8:30 am and still only 6 degrees here. Brrrrrrrrr. Hopefully my windscreen dosen't fog up on my way to work.

World No Tobbacco Day Yesterday

I have many regrets in my life, but one thing I still congratulate myself about, 24 years later, is giving up smoking. I gave it up for the very reason mentioned in the article, 3rd hand smoke clinging to curtains, carpets and furnishings. My daughte...

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Is it possible

To find out where a cheque was cashed/ or banked? I have the cheque number the amount it was for and who the drawer was and who the cheque was for.

Double standards

This week in Tassie a couple of health dept CEOs have been stood down for hiring a couple of friends and family (been going on for years but they were Labor appointments so seems they had to go. No comment on right or wrong). This year we have a roya...

• 14 replies
  • 8 Helpful