Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ask not what the Treasurer can do for you

The federal budget is not about how the government can maintain your lifestyleRead more: http://www.canberratimes.com.au/money/planning/ask-not-what-the-treasurer-can-do-for-you-20140525-38x1n.html#ixzz32sbNxv3N Unless you are handing out mountains o...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 34 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Custard slice

Morning all. A while ago there was a thread which had some recipes for simple custard slices. I can't find it now. I need to make something like that today. Can anyone help me please?

Resolved! What is going on with our NBN???!

At this point in time, myNBN is unable to update its database due to a lack of transparency by NBN Co. Data sources that previously underpinned this website's functionality have since been removed from the public domain. Until NBN Co commits to provi...

The Australian Sex party is refusing to take the government's budget position lying down.

In a crowdfunded video, the minor party proves size doesn't matter when it comes to the big issues: the NBN, the proposed school chaplaincy program, the raising of the retirement age, changes to university funding and the Medicare co-payment. Its pic...

Joe Hockey 1987 protests- Uni fee

I would like to know what Christopher Pyne thinks about the protestors behaviour in this video... pushing security guards and breaking into Uni Admin offices. Joe Hockey speaks on the video. Joe Hockey video from 1987 shows Treasurer protesting again...

• 94 replies
  • 0 Helpful

i didn't know that

The Queen's profile was facing to the right on our currency (well I knew that bit) What I didn't know is that the next Monarch will be facing to the left, then the one after that to the right and so on - and the one before her faced to the left and b...

testing testing

wonder if this works?I post on threads it says its successful but then its not there when i go out of the thread and come back in again.

• 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The Robot's Are Coming For Your Job!

http://www.macrobusiness.com.au/2014/05/the-robots-are-coming-for-your-job/The report also claims that around 5 million current jobs in Australia could be lost to robots, and provides several examples of this process across several Australian industr...