Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Is the Labor Party sticking to it's beliefs?

Is the Labor Party sticking to it's beliefs and core beliefs I dont think so as they (Labor) have no idea at all what their beliefs are now days. Labor the LOST party looking for a cause.... and a belief.... (and a leader) ---------------------------...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

100 asylum seekers charged with criminal offences

http://www.news.com.au/national/no-refuge-for-almost-100-asylum-seekers-charged-with-criminal-offences/story-fncynjr2-1226898807994 ALMOST 100 asylum seekers granted bridging visas to live in the community have been charged with criminal offences in ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why The Left has Turned Against The Masses

Another brilliant insight into the lefts obsession in curtailing our freedoms and Freedom of the press. We must not allow a few politicians to derail this reform just because they are in a high population ethnic electorate and their ethnic electorate...

• 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

art thread?

Hi folks. I've just bought a box of coloured pencils, and will be working on my first drawing soon. I'll post the completed work here. Would love people to post their art here for us to see. Doesn't matter what type of art - drawing, painting, photos...

• 1519 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Australian Banks Fund 3rd World Exploitation

Australia’s biggest banking institutions have provided financial support to companies involved in illegal logging, forced evictions and child labour, according to a new report from Oxfam Australia. A new report released on Monday says ANZ, Westpac, N...

• 11 replies
  • 1 Helpful

When They Build Railways

I always thought they'd lay the tracks first and then build the platforms, ticket office etc. The new Northwest Rail Link is being built and one of the stations is just next to us. The pace of work is amazing. Big cranes busy lifting concrete blocks ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New Board Usage Policy

Discussion boards usage policy Does anyone know 1) What is a Community Project? 2) What is a Group Project, and 3) "Posting web addresses (URLs), websites, or item numbers in the title of a post or threaded discussion" "or threaded discussion" => Doe...

phone scammers ?

I am well aware of the phone scammers that ring up and try to convince the person their computer has a virus and part with their money / and the endless other scams that go on. Some months ago, hubby tells me he had been dealing with regarding comput...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Palmer United: Not a party but a feeding trough

This is not a political party but a lender of last resort, charging only a loyalty fee: RENEGADE indigenous politician Alison Anderson joined Clive Palmer’s party after one meeting and a brief look at his policies, in the hope of using a share of his...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful