Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Board Usage Policy

Discussion boards usage policy Does anyone know 1) What is a Community Project? 2) What is a Group Project, and 3) "Posting web addresses (URLs), websites, or item numbers in the title of a post or threaded discussion" "or threaded discussion" => Doe...

phone scammers ?

I am well aware of the phone scammers that ring up and try to convince the person their computer has a virus and part with their money / and the endless other scams that go on. Some months ago, hubby tells me he had been dealing with regarding comput...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Palmer United: Not a party but a feeding trough

This is not a political party but a lender of last resort, charging only a loyalty fee: RENEGADE indigenous politician Alison Anderson joined Clive Palmer’s party after one meeting and a brief look at his policies, in the hope of using a share of his...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! How does the Royal thing work?

If George had have been a Georgina, being the first born, would she have gotten to be Queen one day, even if she got a younger brother, or would the female be bypassed in favour of the male?

Live Sheep Exports To Saudi Arabia

THE federal government wants to restart the live export trade with Saudi Arabia even though the Islamic country is refusing to sign up to tough animal welfare standards. Agriculture Minister Barnaby Joyce says restarting the live sheep trade with Sau...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Mania

When you're down at the shops or somewhere, and you see someone you know behaving in a manic fashion, like ranting, raving, or throwing money ...and clearly agitated,do you say something?Or ignore them?Or try and stop them?Or call the police?Or phone...

International Day of Mourning

The International Day of Mourning – 28 April – is recognized worldwide as a day to remember workers who have died from workplace incidents or disease. The International Labor Organization marks the occasion as World Day for Safety and health at Work ...

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Great Oz Holiday destinations.

I love the Blue Mountains, there is something about the place that keeps drawing me back. The Grampians, although only been once - Halls Gap. Mystery Bay NSW South Coast and Eden - love them.

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

DONKEY DOLLARS ABC’s shock finding:

One of Julia Gillard’s final acts as Prime Minister was to give an extra $10 million to the ABC, a local community-based broadcasting outfit struggling to get by on a mere $1.2 billion every year. That additional cash helped the ABC to fund an elite ...

simpson_thumb.png
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful