Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The Sharp Turn Left An Indicator

There are plenty of conspiracy theories out there surrounding missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370.Many are complex. One aviation expert, though, thinks that what happened boils down to a simple theory. Canadian pilot Chris Goodfellow said that an ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

when lucy met Angel

OK Hope every one is having a great night..Thought id share some pictures with you all..We have a new kitten in the house.Angel the kitten has already shown who will be Top Dog ..Here she is upon meeting little lucy the cavalier..Didnt think much of ...

100_9599.JPG 100_9614.JPG 100_9606.JPG 100_9615.JPG

Witricity is here

Throw away your power cords soon they wont be needed. Witricity is here. http://edition.cnn.com/2014/03/14/tech/innovation/wireless-electricity/index.html?iref=allsearch

I thought he was asking for his right arm

ok today at work this chick comes in and says this guy at the front of the shop ( who is selling raffle tickets or something like that) asks for a chair because he dodn't have one , Boss of the store said no and so does this chick ... basically her a...

Wills & Kate Address Baby Number Two Rumours!

The couple celebrate St. Patrick's Day and dish on baby plans. Prince William has opened up about future baby plans, revealing that he and wife Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge aren't planning royal baby number two anytime soon. When asked by Regiment...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Next generation has apocalypse written all over it

I see articles like this and I can't determine whether the author is being humorously ironic or shamelessly bigoted. Theodore Dalrymple The Australian March 17, 2014THE end is nigh! French civilisation is on the verge of collapse! No one who attended...

• 20 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! YOU !!!!!!! (smiley face)

Sooo, for those of you who feel they haven't been getting much attention lately, sit down, put ya feet up, have a cuppa and tell me all about YOU...............

• 60 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sending letter of demand to relative

I was recently involved in an at fault car accident and gave my licence and contact details to the other driver.. I contaced my insurance company and got a claim no and gave it to the other driver.. I recently received a phone call from a hire car co...

Tips and Tricks.....

I found out that if I peel capsicum, with a potato peeler, before I cook it, I don't get the burps afterwards like I always did.

• 48 replies
  • 0 Helpful

March in March

Who is marching in March? I will be."March in March Australia 2014 will be three days of peaceful assemblies, non-partisan citizens' marches and rallies at Federal Parliament and around Australia to protest against government decisions that are again...