YOU !!!!!!! (smiley face)

Sooo, for those of you who feel they haven't been getting much attention lately, sit down, put ya feet up, have a cuppa and tell me all about YOU...............

Message 1 of 61
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

*hops on couch and crosses feet* 

Well it all began one day back in the 40's when a new character was needed for a relatively new 'toon show...

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 61
Latest reply
60 REPLIES 60

Terms and conditions........the term "you" means a generic "you" as in....a you could be you or a you could be me as a you to you like a you could be you to me.

Message 2 of 61
Latest reply

*hops on couch and crosses feet* 

Well it all began one day back in the 40's when a new character was needed for a relatively new 'toon show...

Message 3 of 61
Latest reply

and how did you feel about that pepe?  how do you think your life would have turned out if this hadn't happened?

Message 4 of 61
Latest reply

if this hadn't happened i'd still be chasing reluctant cats through the alleyways and street of gay paree, forcing my unwanted attentions on them, just nobody would know about it...

Message 5 of 61
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

a you could be you or a you could be me as a you to you like a you could be you to me.

lol, wth Smiley LOL

Message 6 of 61
Latest reply

Oh pepe, living a life of a gutter skunk in paree.....thank god for men of vision for creating the cat loving skunk you are now......how is that little furball?

hey duff !!! I have to write terms and conditions so there is no confusion ! hahahaa

Message 7 of 61
Latest reply

the hairball is back home with his mummy.
i only miss him a little bit.

now tell me about you. 

Message 8 of 61
Latest reply

I think you miss him a BIG bit lol

and NO....I can't talk about me.....for some reason it's called being interpersonal if I talk about me.

Message 9 of 61
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

lol3.gifha ha pepe and soul

Message 10 of 61
Latest reply