Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

NZ Prime Minister 'Unidentified Guest'

Spare a thought for New Zealand Prime Minister John Key, or as he is known in the rest of the world, the "unidentified guest". Domestically, polls show he's been a popular leader. But during each of his big moments on the international stage, he seem...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! The case of incest and depravity

Words fail me. The case of incest and depravity which came to rest in the hills of a quiet country town IT is a case of shocking depravity which came to rest in the hills surrounding a picturesque farming community nestled in a valley southwest of Sy...

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

NBN Rollout

From now on monthly Ready for Service lists and other key details will only be available via the NBN Co sales portal, which isn't open to the public. Instead the government will issue a weekly progress report indicating the overall number of premises...

• 70 replies
  • 3 Helpful

ALP and Libs Destroy Australian Economy

Iconic Australian car maker GM Holden’s announcement this week that it will end car production in Australia by 2017 is exactly what Paul Keating intended when he floated the dollar and slashed tariffs in the 1980s. And he’s been cheered ever since by...

• 28 replies
  • 1 Helpful

100 jobs to go as Kellogg's closes Charmhaven

Your Kellogs snacks are now going to be made in Thailand...... WORKERS at Kellogg's Charmhaven snack plant will be unemployed next year as the company shuts the factory as part of a global restructure. With less than two weeks until Christmas, 100 em...

• 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Opinions ?

Ok so thought I'd ask complete strangers what they think. As many of you know I spend a great deal of time caring both for my own girls and in a voluntary capacity with children at risk. I have just finished a dip in counselling and also have an asso...

A Christmas Greeting

I wanted to send some sort of holiday greeting to my friends and colleagues, but it is difficult in today's world to know exactly what to say without offending someone. So I met with my lawyer yesterday, and on her advice I wish to say the following:...

• 0 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Holdens woes. Can someone explain to me...

...why the government can pour millions upon millions into the relatively short life mining industry whos profits line the pockets of a select few yet it won't put money into our car manufacturing industry which supports hundreds of thousands of aver...

The Best Advice From Old People

These redditors, with over 60 years worth of life experience, shared their knowledge with the world. Here are the things they wish someone had told them back in the day. Knees are important. cherish them" - electronicat "Your life is not as serious a...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful