Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Woolies on-line shopping

I've been trying to shop since yesterday morning, but ran into problems with pages coming up blank for any fresh food. i.e. milk, eggs, fruit and vegies. Got onto on-line chat who tells me someone in their distribution centre has acquired Covid and t...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay Pass word

Wow am I sick of the ebay password thingy, only have to get it wrong once and they make you get another one LOLI have had to do about 6 different pass words so far,never used to be like this, you could just put in your pass word if it was wrong you j...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is "BLACK"

4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is "BLACK" Ends Sunday 19 July The poster of the song that receives the most kudos at the end of the challenge, wins that round. The winner then chooses the next theme, starts a new thread, hosts it, and declares the win...

• 33 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Caption this #273

Caption this #273 Winner will be the caption that has the most kudos.In the case of a tie, winner will be decided by the OP. Winner to start the new round. Closes Sunday, 19th July, 2020

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not very neighbourly

The family has a vacant block of land and every few years council sends a letter advising that it is overgrown and needs clearing, usually after someone makes a complaint to council. Just recently a letter from council was received. We would like to ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

poisoning due to grill used inside home

Children leave hospital after carbon monoxide poisoning due to grill used inside home https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-07-14/11-hospitalised-with-carbon-monoxide-poisoning-hobart/12452230 we seem to have failed to teach our kids basic home safety i h...

• 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is "Hearts"

4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is "Hearts" Ends Wednesday 15 July The poster of the song that receives the most kudos at the end of the challenge, wins that round. The winner then chooses the next theme, starts a new thread, hosts it, and declares the...

• 30 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Caption this #272

Caption this #272 Winner will be the caption that has the most kudos.In the case of a tie, winner will be decided by the OP. Winner to start the new round. Closes Tuesday 14th July 2020

animals.jpg
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Second round of $750

From today five million Australians will find an additional $750 in their bank account to help them financially during the COVID-19 pandemic. As part of the government's Economic Support Payment (ESP), the second round of $750 payments will rollout f...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wheels fall off for AFL reboot?

Essendon's upcoming AFL matches in doubt after Conor McKenna's coronavirus test https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-06-21/essendon-afl-matches-in-doubt-collingwood-carlton-conor-mckenna/12377896?section=sport only 2 rounds into the new safe AFL season a...

• 21 replies
  • 1 Helpful