Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

A good man

http://www.abc.net.au/tv/programs/good-man/ Anybody else watch this? For mine an inspirational story of unconditional love ... would love a female perspective on the content.

Where is Julia Gillard

Even though she is retiring Gillard is totally absent from the Federal election stage. You would have thought that as Australia’s first female PM that the labor party would have removed Rudds knives from her back, cleaned her up and dusted her off an...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 34 replies
  • 0 Helpful

****COUNTDOWN****

Countdown minus 18 and counting...... Will the Labor Rocket have lift off or will it self destruct before it even gets off the ground?

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How would you have handled this

Today I let down both my DIL and Grand daughter . At my craft meeting some one made some thoughtless remarks about Asian people. My DIL is of Asian origin. I did not object or tell that they were way out of line. Quite simply I did nothing when I sho...

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Clive Palmer to drop bombshell

Clive Palmer to drop bombshell on Mal Brough over AshbyMINING magnate Clive Palmer is set to drop a political bombshell on Mal Brough, alleging the LNP candidate asked the billionaire for money to fund the failed sexual harassment case against Mr Bro...

Will they all stop?

Will we see an end to the political threads once the election is over? Yes??? No??? Why cant there be one Labor party thread and one Liberal Party thread?

Peopls Smugglers Already Making New Plans.

Good Morning All. Oh well we had a few refreshingly light-hearted threads yesterdayn now back to politics lol "For between $US15,000 ($16,350) and $US25,000 per person - three to five times the average boat fare - they will fly them from Indonesia to...

• 34 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Let's be blunt

There is a marked difference between ref·u·gee NounA person who has been forced to leave their country in order to escape war, persecution, or natural disaster. political asylumnoun(law) Political asylum is the right to live in a foreign country, and...

• 27 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Onesies

When did that become popular? I was seeing it on the streets over the weekend. What are your opinions on Onesies?

FactCheck Joe Hockey makes false claims

Another lie perhaps? http://theconversation.com/factcheck-qanda-do-women-under-50-make-up-just-2-of-people-on-100-000-a-year-17285 Verdict Joe Hockey’s claim that of all the people earning $100,000 a year under the age of 50, 2% are women is false. T...

who to vote for

completely disillusioned. can't vote for labor, never have never will. have a strong dislike for unions. can't give liberal a vote because i can't support the paid maternity leave scheme. you want babies you pay for them. simple looks like i may have...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Will he ever shut up.

stop the boats stop the boats. carbon tax carbon tax carbon tax..repeating the same old rubbish over and over again.. are we ready to be bleeped over by a walking piece of junk mail with spray on hair and botox ? this vain little twerp is a more than...

• 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful