Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shot teen's mum went online for answers

A MOTHER may be charged after she jumped online to seek medical advice instead of calling 911 after her 14-year-old son was shot. Santa Fe police said video from the home shows Pete Jesse Rodriguez, 24, who also lives in the house, pointing a gun at ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What was God thinking when he watch the 3 women being locked up for.....?

the last 10 years?? So are we allow to thank God that these women are finally found? I hear that God will make it up to these women for their pain and suffering when they die. Sounds great doesn't it? These girls prayed and prayed everyday for the pa...

How many Terms?

If WINGNUT and the his party get elected , how many terms do you think they will hold power?

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seven month old boy Ryder Blair water-skiing

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/technology/seven-month-old-boy-ryder-blair-water-skiing-in-queensland-goes-viral/story-fn7cejkh-1226636756719 What do you think? Mum is running alongside but not beside him..... 7 months, is he strong enough in the ...

Lowest interest rates since 1959?

Is that true??? And what was the drama that caused it to go that low? Swannie says you can congratulate him.... that this is a good thing and think of all the money you can save on your home loan... Well I heard that the statistics for home loans sho...

• 41 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Kevin Rudd’s unrelenting campaign to regain power

A special for the luvies...... As written... by the looks by the Gillard camp and her supporters...... I guess they need someone to blame apart from Tony (as thats not working) for their troubles and inept govt http://www.themonthly.com.au/issue/2013...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

HILLSONG on ACA?

Do not like the show, but may watch it because the stories I have heard of Hillsong are quite jaw dropping. Nothing wrong with making money, though I think the lord may have a problem if you use him/her to accumilate personal wealth in their name.

Good News

NEW YORK — McDonald's says it will reach out to a man widely quoted in accounts of the three women who were found in Cleveland after they went missing about a decade ago. Charles Ramsey, who lives in the neighborhood where the women were found, noted...