deleting ended/sold items from My ebay Watch list results in page going to active saved listing

a problem has occurred recently when deleting sold items from My Ebay Watch List.

Every morning I delete sold items to make way for new items saved, when deleting an item either singly or multiple and using either the Delete button at top of page or the delete item button underneath the listing, the page does not reappear but instantly goes back to "active listings" page in My Ebay.

this is very frustrating as a once simple job has become very tedious and time consuming because the active listings in My Ebay has new content which makes it slow to load.

It makes loading "relisted" items slow as they cannot be deleted singly to move onto the next relisted item due to the page going straight to "active listings" every single time.

Do ebay delight in making the buying experience a nightmare, why would they create these terrible actions.

I have been on ebay for quite a few years & numerous bad/good changes have been made but this is the worst because of the time it takes to clean up My Ebay each morning.

How can the careless programmers be told their actions are bad?

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

deleting ended/sold items from My ebay Watch list results in page going to active saved listing

Don't think it is intentional.

Sounds more like a glitch.

Try the usuals, clear cookies n temp internet files then restart computer.

Also clear browser history.

image host
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

the ebay minions have been 'tinkering' again to make our ebay experience more fulfilling.

NOT!

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

thanks, did all that on a daily basis for some weeks now, makes no difference and when I did programming, I tested each job to see if there were any glitches, seems ebay omits that part
Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

wholeheartedly agree, not sure why they do it, perhaps ebay programmers are sadists 🙂

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

sadly Ebay have not rectified this issue, very poor unprofessional standards, to be expected though 😞
Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Glitches used to be mainly on a Friday but now they can be anytime. I had a problem on Thursday with the new ebay dashboard. Whenever I clicked on a message to reply it took me to the homepage. Thankfully it got resolved but some issues never get resolved.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply