ears pierced

At what age did your daughter have her ears pierced?

How young is too young do you think?

I was about 8 or 9 when I got mine done I think.

Message 1 of 40
Latest reply
39 REPLIES 39

Re: ears pierced

ok so five, after 2 years of nagging

Message 11 of 40
Latest reply

when they are old enough to ask and understand exactly what they are asking for.

Message 12 of 40
Latest reply

I think they need to be able to understand too. I dislike seeing babies ears done:(

Message 13 of 40
Latest reply

Pepe I would say 4ish, they know what needles are and if you explain that that is what will happen. Lots of places now have two guns and a girl on each side. 3,2,1 done!
Message 14 of 40
Latest reply

My eldest daughter then 10 came home after a day out with her friend and mother with her ears pieced, not happy but what can you do ?

Keep it nice, I might cry if you write anything upsetting (like not)
Message 15 of 40
Latest reply

@newstart2380 wrote:

My eldest daughter then 10 came home after a day out with her friend and mother with her ears pieced, not happy but what can you do ?

Smiley Surprised Somebody else had your daughters ear pierced??!! Id start by jumping up and down and yelling I think.

I dont have daughters, but both of my sons had an ear pierced at about 5 years old. Both wanted them. Mr 11 has his ear pierced twice.

TBH, I dont see the big deal, you can always take them out.

Message 16 of 40
Latest reply

Mine were 3 and 6, number 3 wanted hers done at 5 but changed her mind several times. Eventually she got them done. I had mine done at 18.

One of my boys got his done at 16 but now at 40, doesn't have one.

4 of my grandaughters, 6,7, 8, 10 yo have them, 2 don't, 6yo and 1yo.

Message 17 of 40
Latest reply

My family thing is at about 12 years old because "the lobes are ready for it by that age".

Don't ask me why the lobes are ready but my mother (now in her 80s would never let anyone get their ears done before 12)

Message 18 of 40
Latest reply

Miss decided to have hers done when she was 16ish.

Message 19 of 40
Latest reply

I would never let my son get it done, it looks feral on little boys.
Message 20 of 40
Latest reply