football players party amid social-distancing warnings

North Melbourne football players apologise for 'inappropriate' party amid coronavirus social-distancing warnings

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-03-23/coronavirus-apology-from-north-melbourne-footballers-after-pa...

not paid to be smart huh

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

imastawka
Honored Contributor

They're footballers......say no more   one eye.gif

Wouldn't know intelligence if it hit them in the face.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

To be honest, I've noticed there are more people who are not practicing social distancing than those who are. And this includes people of all ages. I'm sure there are many reasons why, but I hope it improves as time goes by.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

What happens when a family with small children needs to go out as a family unit......do we have to dodge toddlers wandering a socially acceptable distance from their parents?  It is all a bit silly when there are youngsters in a family and they are supposed to be in different rooms.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Yes, it does get confusing. 

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

@lyndal1838 wrote:

What happens when a family with small children needs to go out as a family unit......do we have to dodge toddlers wandering a socially acceptable distance from their parents?  It is all a bit silly when there are youngsters in a family and they are supposed to be in different rooms.

Families are exempt from the social distancing rules within the home.

But must comply when outside - keeping the distance between them and strangers.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

I imagine ' social distancing ' has been going on for quite a while. Robot Frustrated

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply