how low can you go?

Man refused bail after allegedly stealing from woman trapped in car crash wreckage

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-09-15/couple-charged-alleged-theft-of-credit-cards-of-fatal-crash-si...

Message 1 of 32
Latest reply
31 REPLIES 31

how low can you go?

couldn't get much lower than that imo. what terrible people they must be

Message 2 of 32
Latest reply

how low can you go?

That happened to me.

I was assisting an elder gent whom had just accidentally reversed onto footpath taking out posts and fixed benches.

Lucky he didn't hit anyone.

There was a young guy that was asking him if he was ok and I was trying to help the man out of the car.

The man reached for his wallet on the seat and we realised the young guy had taken off with it.

Very low.

After police and tow truck had been I called a taxi and prepaid it as he didn't have any money.

image host
Message 3 of 32
Latest reply

how low can you go?

few years back hubby and were doing the woolies shopping and a very elderly lady went head first into the shelves droped her bag and tins were everywere 

we were helping her up and i went to pick up her bag and she grabed hold of it and pulled it of me Woman Happy  plucky old lady that

had her wits about her we have a laugh about it sometimes but its also sad that nowdays you just cant trust anyone 

even if they seem to be helping you Woman Sad

Message 4 of 32
Latest reply

how low can you go?

Some one I had known since we were teenagers killed her self and one of her neighbours went in and stole her purse and even the toilet paper, he was caught using her credit card.

Now that is as low as you can get

Message 5 of 32
Latest reply

how low can you go?

Yes, it is.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 6 of 32
Latest reply

how low can you go?

my god !  you think you've heard it all then something else shocks you 

unbelievable !!

Message 7 of 32
Latest reply

how low can you go?

A big problem of stolen valets and bags is created by the new Swipe Credit Cards. Anyone can use them quick and easy, no matter who they belong to.

I will never own one of those cards. I love m card that can only be usd with a pin number.

Low life are sually drug addicts, desperate to get money for their next fix.

Erica

Message 8 of 32
Latest reply

how low can you go?

Erica, I'm guessing that your card will swipe with the new 'touch and go'  anyway.

They seem to making them all like that now.

Message 9 of 32
Latest reply

how low can you go?

Thanks, Stawka, I will have to try it next time I go into town.

If it does swipe, I may revert to using a Cheque book again.

I don't have much money, but what I have has to pay the bills every fortnight. Don't want to loose the little thats left.

Erica

Message 10 of 32
Latest reply