i think he's finished

Abbott  is dead in the water . i doubt he can recover from here.  i'm rather pleased  Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 126
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

i think he's finished

Omg now he's actually matching Ms Gillards (dis)approval rating. Geez that is bad....Smiley Sad

"Mr Abbott’s primary vote is at its lowest level since he won the Liberal leadership in December 2009 by just one vote. His current approval rating of 30 matches that of former Prime Minister Julia Gillard in June last year, the same month she was ousted as Labor leader."

Oh dear.

View solution in original post

Message 54 of 126
Latest reply

i think he's finished

Tony Abbott has accomplished something that Bill Shorten could not. He has made Shorten Australia's preferred prime minister.

The Liberals have vacated the field.

And the Opposition Leader has pulled ahead earlier than in any prime minister's term in 40 years.

The poll shows that the budget was a landmark moment in political unpopularity.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-opinion/an-own-goal-but-the-game-is-far-from-over-2...

View solution in original post

Message 74 of 126
Latest reply
125 REPLIES 125

i think he's finished

Eggcellent news LL.

Do you have more?

Message 2 of 126
Latest reply

i think he's finished

I am not pleased.

Message 3 of 126
Latest reply

i think he's finished

the real damage is done to those around him -  Hockey, Payne Turnbull etc. Who may have been marginally visible to the masses before but now have tarnished or outright destroyed their image completely. Any hopes or aspirations Hockey may have had, in particular, of something bigger now lay in shambles.

Message 4 of 126
Latest reply

i think he's finished

NEWS: Protestors marching on Broadway during March In May rally, Sydney.

'The federal government should look at their own inefficiencies': Premiers angry at budget shortfall

Date May 18, 2014 - 5:14

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/the-federal-government-should-look-at-their-ow...

Message 5 of 126
Latest reply

i think he's finished

@azureline** wrote:

I am not pleased.

Why ?

Message 6 of 126
Latest reply

i think he's finished

@azureline** wrote:

I am not pleased.

most sensible people feel the same way.

Message 7 of 126
Latest reply

i think he's finished

My sister is now calling Joe  "Hackey"  when I asked why she laughed hysterically???????

Message 8 of 126
Latest reply

i think he's finished

AAaah! re. 

STATE and territory leaders have united to reject Canberra’s $80 billion funding cuts, saying the dispute is “getting uglier by the day”.

All premiers and chief ministers — barring WA premier Colin Barnett, who was absent — “firmly and unequivocally” rejected the Abbott government’s cuts to health and education funding, and have called for an urgent COAG meeting to resolve the dispute.

They said there would be “immediate” impacts to critical services should the budget measures be passed.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/budget-2014/states-stoush-gets-uglier-by-the-day-pr...

Message 9 of 126
Latest reply

i think he's finished

image.jpg

Photobucket
Message 10 of 126
Latest reply