this is a excellent budget

for the first time in years the cash cow.....me......single, no kids hasn't been spanked.

and i will be paying less for your kids......you know the ones that you decided to have not me

Message 1 of 190
Latest reply
189 REPLIES 189

Re: this is a excellent budget

@icyfroth wrote:

Actually wasn't it you, freaki, only yesterday telling the story of the young woman who's boyfriend bashed her to the point of hospitalisation, trashed her house and left her pet to starve?

There will always be phsycos.

No, I mentioned a person that had escaped from a violent husband who then tracked her down much later to make he pay for daring to leave him.

And no, she was not exactly young and no, the pet was murdered not starved.

Message 131 of 190
Latest reply

I will probably upset the apple cart here, I don't like contraceptives personally  - I accept they are a choice for many 

I really begrudge people telling me I chose to have children, it is a natural part of life to me, you can choose not to but I don't think you choose to have them, most of us are probably accidents and not because our parents chose to have us.

Gee I hope that makes sense.

Photobucket
Message 132 of 190
Latest reply

@freakiness wrote:

Excuse me? Are we not living in an age where women have control over their bodies? We can now put off having children until we are in a financial position to do so.

You may well make the CHOICE to take time off from paying back your HECS but why should the taxpayer pay for it?

And why call it gender inequality? It's not blokes taking time off to have a baby, is it?

Sometimes I'm just shocked at the lack of comprehension.  Or am I being trolled and too thick to realize?

Freaki, isn't it cheery to read reactionary posts bashing the poor, the disadvantged, women...unions - I'm sure I have forgotten some, oh yes asylum seekers - don't you get that warm, fuzzy happy, feeling?

Message 133 of 190
Latest reply

Makes perfect sense, none of mine were planned but not exactly accidents, we wanted them................... it worked out well though 🙂

Message 134 of 190
Latest reply

@azureline** wrote:

Makes perfect sense, none of mine were planned but not exactly accidents, we wanted them................... it worked out well though 🙂

It usually does work out, doesn't it? Thanks 🙂

Photobucket
Message 135 of 190
Latest reply

General reply

The fact remains females can't pay off their loan when they are at home lookng after their children (females in the 1950's looked after their own children at home too, are Mums not ever allowed to do that now?)

It would take a male nurse 33 years to pay off their student loan, under the new changes.

Message 136 of 190
Latest reply

We ended up with five. Just happened that way. We loved them. And we raised them. It does turn out in the end.

Actually feel there was less pressure even if we did struggle at times.
Message 137 of 190
Latest reply

33 years. That is ridiculous.
Message 138 of 190
Latest reply

someone once said 'people get treated way they deserve to be treated' .I think that might sum things up ?

Message 139 of 190
Latest reply

@purplecarrot-top wrote:
We ended up with five. Just happened that way. We loved them. And we raised them. It does turn out in the end.

Actually feel there was less pressure even if we did struggle at times.

If people could choose then the clinics wouldn't be so full of people trying.

I don't think we know enough about the long term effects of contraceptives, it takes a man to say as in the op that we somehow decide to have them lol Smiley LOL

Photobucket
Message 140 of 190
Latest reply