Computer Case Question

Could you please tell me your thoughts on these two computer cases?

I realize they are gaming cases, but I'm not a gamer, I am really just after a general family computer.

My first specification is that it has to be a red one and these are the two that I have found.

I know these are just the cases - we are going to build the actual computer to our specifications.

But your opinions of and/or experience with these cases would be greatly appreciated.

I.e. is one better than the other - that kind of thing...

Is there any thing else I should be looking for or other questions I should be asking? I'm very new to this, but I'm going to have a go at building it with my kids as a family project kind of thing - so all help will be immensely appreciated.

a) VIPER PREMIUM STORM GAMER CASE http://www.familydeals.com.au/viper-premium-computer-case-extreme-gamer.html

b) NZXT CA-PH410-R1 Phantom 410 Red ATX Mid-Tower Computer Case http://www.outletpc.com/ll5383.html#

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Computer Case Question

The one that provides the best ventilation for cooling.

And easy to open n clean the dust out every 6 months.

One of the leading causes of component failures is the dust build up causing parts to overheat.

image host
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Computer Case Question

yarmak
Community Member

Bitfenix prodigy case comes in red  and bang for buck is prob better

Dave

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Computer Case Question

I have a NZXT tower case and it is a serious piece of kit, I have experience with Thermaltake etc etc cases and I would recomment the NZXT case for you.

But then again, I would imagine that the price would be a mint - but that is life.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Computer Case Question

Do you realise this thread is 5 months old, and that crikey might already have the case?

You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply