Computers & Electronics
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Computer Case Question

Could you please tell me your thoughts on these two computer cases? I realize they are gaming cases, but I'm not a gamer, I am really just after a general family computer. My first specification is that it has to be a red one and these are the two th...

Firefox keeps Not Responding

Need some help Firefox keeps Not Responding. has only been doing the past 2 weeks but no it is a point where I am ready to throw the laptop out the window lol When it does it, sometimes the browser disappears and freezes the computer and then the bro...

No rack rails with servers?

There are heaps of good second hand servers, I understand the rails are usually kept when they cycle them out. But If any sellers are paying attention to my post, I'll give you a hint:Include rack rail kits with your servers and perhaps you'll get mo...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Motorola Xoom tablet

I have had my 10" Xoom tablet for a while now and over the last few months it freezes quite regularly and sometimes needs to be rebooted 4 times before it comes good. I have read that this is quite common with the Xoom and to do a factory reset on it...

Torrents - help?

OK I've downloaded a torrent client (I think it's called) Itaxi but have no idea what to do next. I've searched the internet for info but all of the explanations are too technical for me. I'm looking for movies by the way. Do I now search in a torren...

DESCRIPTION AREA NOT RESPONDING ON SELLING

I have logged into ebay selling, added a heading and them a photo. BUT when I try to desribe the item I can not click into the "Describe your item" window, Ebay say it might be the browser so I changed from Firefox to Internet Explored. Explorer will...

font size

I have one page on eBay "MyPage" which is so large I can not read it all without scrolling across. I can not find the way off reducing it. Can someone out there help me

[URGENTLY NEEDING] - Laptop

Hello Ebay AU, I live in brisbane, im looking for any type of laptop that is ($200 - $359) with free postage and windows 7 or 8 on it, i am in really badly need of a new laptop, my other laptop is dieing. This is my first time on Ebay Australia, plea...

Error #2124

What is Error #2124? On some websites when I try to play a video it won't play and it comes up with "Error #2124". Seems to be associated with JW Player? Please help, it is very annoying!! I have tried googling the issue, haven't found any answers!

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

[URGENTLY NEEDING] - Laptop

Hello Ebay AU, I live in brisbane, im looking for any type of laptop that is ($200 - $350) with free postage and windows 7 or 8 on it, i am in really badly need of a new laptop, my other laptop is dieing. This is my first time on Ebay Australia, plea...

Scammers

Ive noticed an item is dodgy and want to warn the bidder to have a better look at the item how can I contact them? Closes in 9 hours!!!!

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

WiFi Help

I am thinking of getting a cheap tablet but don't have WiFi in my home.. Is there any kind of adapter I can buy which I can either A: Plug into the PC via USB and use the internet connection that way B: Plug into the wired modem/router to transmit a ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful