Computers & Electronics
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Panasonic video drivers.

Hubby has a video camera that needs new USB drivers and we can't find the right one that will download and work. Any suggestions please, the camera is Model No:NV-DS50, OS Win 7 Thanks in advance.

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Set top Box and TV clarity

I live in an hotel/apartment building and receive all free to air channels. The problem is that from time to time I cannot see some channels on TV - the picture comes and goes with digital squares on the screen. I have spoken to the bodycorp and have...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Mokbile phone sellers

3 times I have Had " trusted " sellers who do not proceed with sale. 1, I have had to open a complaint to both e-bay ( try doing that and you will find out how " helpful " they can be ) and with paypal. Still no phone. suggestions. I find, after usin...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

CPU Useage

Hi Computer experts. Whilst copying VHS tapes to Convert to DVD. My Computer hangs up and displays the CPU Useage as 100%. Can you enlighten me as to what the problem is. Regards takoradi4

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help with Windows Update

I'm running Windows Vista and it works great, but every now and then I'll get a blue screen.. Vista has told me that it's a networking problem that needs to be updated via windows update.. The problem here is that the last time I tried to do that it ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ipad 2 connecting to internet

I have an ipad 2, I want to use my home wifi to search the net etc but it keeps coming up with an optus recharge page. Do I have to recharge with Optus in order to connect to the net? My home wifi is with Bigpond (Telstra). I have connected via setti...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What's the best phone for me please?

I need a new phone. My late hubby had a HTC and I could not use it. I need a smart phone that has at least a 4" screen. I need the querty keyboard to turn sideways. I need really good sound (partially deaf). I need to be able to make calls, send mess...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful