Hate Windows 10

I purchased Lenovo laptop about 6 months ago, it has W10 loaded.

My question for any computer guru's out there is: Can I downgrade W10 to an ealier Windows if the lap top came with W10 at time of purchase?

If so, how to go about it in words a 5 year old would understand please..........

Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Hate Windows 10

When you purchase a computer/laptop with W10 you have 30 days to be able to restore W7 or W8.

Since its been 6 months since you've had your laptop,unless you have a backup you can't downgrade,so

you're stuck with W10.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Hate Windows 10

Hi ,  my experience using WIndows 10 has been issue free , but if you really want to downgrade os version here is the link to your licensing rights and other useful info like how to order disks etc , as decreed and supported by your laptop manufacturer 

https://support.lenovo.com/au/en/solutions/ht077446

however contact them just to confirm support for your particular laptop model

re WIndows 10 - if you browse far and wide over the internet , my personal maintenance suggestion is to install and run superantispyware periodically to clear the inevitable accumulation of relatively benign parasitic internet related elements - once they total over 1000 , they seem to become an impediment to smooth internet browsing

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Hate Windows 10

When you purchase a computer/laptop with W10 you have 30 days to be able to restore W7 or W8.

Since its been 6 months since you've had your laptop,unless you have a backup you can't downgrade,so

you're stuck with W10.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Hate Windows 10

Thanks for that dida, guess I had better learn to love it LOL

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Hate Windows 10

Hi ,  my experience using WIndows 10 has been issue free , but if you really want to downgrade os version here is the link to your licensing rights and other useful info like how to order disks etc , as decreed and supported by your laptop manufacturer 

https://support.lenovo.com/au/en/solutions/ht077446

however contact them just to confirm support for your particular laptop model

re WIndows 10 - if you browse far and wide over the internet , my personal maintenance suggestion is to install and run superantispyware periodically to clear the inevitable accumulation of relatively benign parasitic internet related elements - once they total over 1000 , they seem to become an impediment to smooth internet browsing

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Hate Windows 10

Cheers

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply