Help my dispute

Hello,

I am writing to ask a solution about returning my item.

I sent email to return my item. But seller send me this email as below

Hi JIN,

<Removed> sent you a message about your request:

"Hi, Sorry for the issue. Please send a video about the issue to <Removed> (At =@) Or can you upload it to a website and send us the link. We need it for a replacement from our supplier. please NOTE your name as your mail title After you send it,please tell us you have sent the mail, so that we can sort it out quickly. Regards Angel

Please let me know what I have to do to return.

Thank you.

JIN

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Help my dispute

What the seller is asking you to do seems over the top and unacceptable to me. However, I am not an expert in such matters. My best advice is to call the Office of Fair Trading in your State, explain the situation, and seek advice on your and the seller's rights and responsibilties. Don't forget you can lodge a dispute if you think the seller has breached any of eBay's rules.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Help my dispute

Hi , I presume is a video related device or application , anyhow seems to me the Seller is asking for access to video that depicts the issue for validation of your claim , and so justify them accepting your claim for replacement or refund and so initiate their inhouse warranty process

Is the downside of remote location online sales

As such you can record video of the issue using your mobile phone or cam or even possibly using a screen capture app such as AutoScreenRecorder 3.1 (freeware) by Wisdom-Soft , save to computer , then upload to online storage such as Photobucket

Note the link in your claim and also the ebay item number - include in your submission request of their advice regarding resolving the depicted problem

Submit via "my ebay" not private email with copy sent to private email - so ebay has record of dialogue in the event of a dispute and the seller is reminded of ebay Seller obligations

Not-for-sale2016 may have additional suggestions

regards

rogespeed    

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply