STUCK!!!!

Hi everyone,

My laptop has just died on me and I am now working from my Mac which I am not very familiar with.

When I try to upload a pic to a listing, rather than giving me the option to pic one photo it tries to download the while file. My photos are stored in iPhoto. Hope somebody can help. It is probably very simple but I am stuck!!!

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

STUCK!!!!

Hi , I have not no specific solution however as a temp work-around I suggest copy pic from iphone to a folder in the mac , then upload that single pic

btw : what happened to the laptop ? you might want to lodge a new post relating to that issue.

Might be a simple fix 

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

STUCK!!!!

lol i'm new to this 🙂

I'm replying to myself, because somehow?....all i got to say was stuck in the title heading!

ok: getting to the serious side of things!

I have heaps of vhs pal videos and have tried to sell them in bulk lots of times in various ways,

but no-one seems to be interested?

They are just way to good to dump, does anyone think i should hang onto them?,

as i know there are a few collectors out there, but they are scattered few and far between.

cheers kat

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

STUCK!!!!

oops sorry i meant to post my ad, i didnt realise that i was posting in someone else's post!

Please forgive...sorry!

I'm new to this and i'm really confused atm...lol

I'll figure it out somehow?...i hope!

cheers kat 🙂

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

STUCK!!!!

Hi Kat , re vhs tape films , maybe try listing on Ebay - btw vhs versions can be interesting to some as the early edits can be different to the later dvd version of the movie

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply