Turbo Lister for Mac

jmajck
Community Member

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is a Turbo Lister or similar for Mac users yet please?

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Turbo Lister for Mac

Hi,i had this amswered in someone else's thread last week.

There is no Turbo Lister for Mac but there is Garagesale & isale.Phorum junkie says that isale is cheaper & easier to use.I haven't had time to check out either yet.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Turbo Lister for Mac

This should be on the Selling board as those are listing tools used by seller.

Garage sale

iSale

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Turbo Lister for Mac

A company called Bookzangle have a system that uses Filemaker Pro (FMP) and File Exchange for bulk uploading to eBay. As there is a FMP file deep down in it and you can get hold of FMP any version 8 to12 it will load and run on your Mac. You may need to speak to their boffins to do the setup on the Mac but others have done it without too much drama.

As the name implies they have started in the book selling market - you upload database data & images to their server and it sends out your data to the many bookselling sites in there individual specified formats (automatically). At this stage it uses File Exchange for the uploads to eBay but they are currently working on having eBay listings generated automatically by the server (as it does with all the other book selling sites via FTP).

Their system for selling Non-book items is pretty neat, it takes a bit of time to get your head around as it is very database orientated. I use it all the time and find it very efficient. It's great for sending up all your unsold items at the end of your free listing periods. I've been a bit slack this month and only listed 47 new items so I will just extract 153 of my highest priced unsold items and send them up this evening via File Exchange. Will take about 3 minutes.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply