Computers & Electronics
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Issue with buying

I'm trying to buy a CSI Miami DVD box set and I click commit to buy and it says that there is a verification issue now I only just created the profile and I got the verification pin number after the phone call and now it doesn't work? Can someone ple...

Resolved! While typing a reply the page suddenly shrank. Can't read it, can't fix it. Anybody..............?

My first time on eBay. Selling. Feeling bad, a member asked about my item and I can't reply. I keep getting this miniature reply page.Tried: sign out, close website, clear cache restart PC..........No good.Tried: customer support chat, was told nothi...

Resolved! .XDW extension

A friend scanned some photos for me (I don't have a scanner) and sent them to me as an attachment so I can email them to a relative.However the extension is .xdw which I can't open - I asked her to scan them to JPG but maybe she can't. I want to be a...

i haven't receive item which i bought from ebay. what to do, it already 12 days

i haven't receive item which i bought from ebay. what to do, it already 12 days 14 Aug 2014 14:15:26 AESTTransaction ID: 1BE21781N6834231DDear pravesh sherchan,You sent a payment of $2,100.00 AUD to mokang81@gmail.comWe've asked the seller to ship.Th...

Scam Seller

A sell Has more than 20 neg Feed backs all say the same that it is a scam howw come ebay lets him stay

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

why is it so hard to find decent suppliers?

why is it so hard to find decent suppliers? I am starting think that the majority of sellers on ebay are little more than scamers. so many disapointing purchases, from faulty products to wrong items to sellers making false claims and false advertisin...

need help pls

I brought a headset from a buyer and I silly enough waited over the 45 due date to dispute it this comperny clams they sent my head phones but its been over 4 months so I have no clue what to do now I lost my money with an iteam I never got they have...

Malwarebytes problem

Running Win 7have used MWB for years, suddenly it crashed.So I uninstalled it.But when I go to the site to download again, nothing happens.Asks me to download and then nothing.Any ideas please?