Computers & Electronics
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller cancelled my bid for asking for actual pictures of damaged item. No questions visible on list

Seller cancelled my bid after asking a second question about damage to his laptop. Pictures listed were HP website pictures of new item. Seller did not respond to second question, just cancelled bid saying 'do not feel comfortable selling to this buy...

Beware of this seller

Do Not Buy or Sell To rlcomputersonline He does not responed to messages or emails Does not send or pays for items Leaves you in the dark Just check his history the writtings on the wall Got to shut this turkey down

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How can I find out ....

The current equivalent to hp compaq presario cq62-217ax? It's served me faithfully for 4 years but now there are HD and screen issues so i want tobuy a new one, but as this suited me so perfectly for my needs I'm trying to findan equivalent but don't...

How do i resolve problem for pre-order item?

Item (DVD) ordered July with a 6 week delivery time....seller deregisters days after delivery date due. Paypal say more than 45 days too bad! Have emailed seller....surprise...no reply. Any ideas on what to do? Obviously defrauded.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What is the ..

What ist he format for the DVD's in Australia? As in, if I buy a DVD from Australia that does not have anything about that it will only play in Austrailacan I assume it will play in the USA?

ipad ios 7 how to download

i never got round to download ios 7 on my ipad...went to download it n it has disappeared n been replaced by the next version 8. have searched itunes and the net for a way to download if u forgot to before the next version came but no luck. does anyo...

Resolved! How Do l Save a Screen Shot from a YouTube Video ?

l have a friend who has made a youtube music video clip in the USA, l would like to just have a saved JPG screen shot or file of it, but do not know how to do it, please. A simple right clip of my mouse does nothing to help me. If l could have the 15...

Resolved! Issue with buying

I'm trying to buy a CSI Miami DVD box set and I click commit to buy and it says that there is a verification issue now I only just created the profile and I got the verification pin number after the phone call and now it doesn't work? Can someone ple...