item

lpw_47
Community Member

i got a item which dose not work it should.i try asking the seller things.you got back to once and i can get him anymore.ebay is no help.i try everything and not a thing.can anyone help or is ebay as bad as i have heard....ty for any help i can get...

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

item

Have you opened a case for INAD (item not as described)? If a seller is not helpful, it is useless to keep communicating with them. Communication with the seller should be stopped when a seller does not help, and a case opened.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

item

You are posting on a member to member forum

eBay gives all buyers all the tools they could need, but you need to use them, within the time limits so obviously you have not tried everything

The only thing you need to do was open the correct dispute (item not as described) and you have gotten your money back

No need to keep trying to communicate with an unhelpful seller, no need to contact eBay

Open the dispute and the seller has no say in it

You get your money refunded

No, eBay is not bad if you are a buyer

Buyers always have all the power

But if you choose not to go about things the right way, then don't expect to be covered as if you had

Obviously the people who tell you eBay is bad for buyers also don't bother to read the bare basics and or can't be bothered to open a dispute and the complain about it

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

item

Yet another buyer who has never read the guide on what to do when things go wrong.

Open a case for "Item Not as Described".

Don't close it under any circumstances until you have a refund.

Do not send it back unless the seller sends you a postage label or funds to cover postage.

You do not need to communicate with the seller.

Ebay is not helping you because they will not intervene unless there is a formal dispute raised and the seller is obliged to make things right.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply