Chuckle Channel

As with all past inadvertent blooper post threads, the introductory post must be the classic contribution from our cheerful fishy lady, circa 2002:-

1stdolphinlady

"no expert here but is it possible to buy chicken & screw it to the posts of your fence a couple of feet off the ground then run it down into the ground a few inches & along the ground 1-2 feet.pile the dirt on top of it."

Still an eye-watering post Kylie.

Message 1 of 39
Latest reply
38 REPLIES 38

Re: Chuckle Channel

The "Egyptian Ministry of Meditation" .... (a different aspect) ... :^O

Message 31 of 39
Latest reply

"Push it up and turn it and it comes off.    Havnt ever changed it  before ?"

Message 32 of 39
Latest reply

"how do I print out a deformation claim form?"

Message 33 of 39
Latest reply

"Our hands are clean and our conscious is clear"

:^O 

Message 34 of 39
Latest reply

"Even when it is running at peek performance."

Message 35 of 39
Latest reply

"Have you been a victim of rouge traders"

Message 36 of 39
Latest reply

I live on the fridge of rural / suburbia and our rates are so much higher because we are expected to subsidize those on rural properties.

Message 37 of 39
Latest reply

Melbourne police were left red-faced and winded after chasing a goat armed with nets..

Message 38 of 39
Latest reply

No Deb, I have come to expect that from some   Nothing has changed.

I am amazed, though, at the number of supposedly adult posters (fathers, mothers and even those with grandchildren) who appear to have some sort of scatological or Freudian fixations.

"It suggests to me a level of immaturity, arrested development, feelings of inferiority or ‘endowment’ dissatisfaction which the anonymity afforded on boards enables them to expose – often unknowingly.

I do wonder whether that relieves them of having to admit to these fixations in real life or what negative impact the denial of them has on those partners/children/grandchildren (if they exist) in their real lives.

Similarly, there is a distinct lack of originality evident in some indicative of an under-developed brain.  That goes hand in glove with the rudeness.

Good humour deserves gold – maturity is an attitudinal state of mind not necessarily linked to age."

😮

:8}

Signatures suck.
Message 39 of 39
Latest reply