Funny word chain game

1. Take the last letter of the word written by the OP as the first letter of your word.

2. You need to use your words to make sentences (sentences with at least 5 words).

3. The number of letters in the word is at least 4 (eat, yes, ok are not counted).

4. Words cannot be repeated, and must not be written by previous friends.

English--I read English article every night.

home--This is the finest home in this city.

early--He got up exceedingly early this morning.

And so on...

Alright, everyone! I'll put out the first word first, and everyone will take their place:

Today: How are you feeling today?

Come on, please continue

Message 1 of 795
Latest reply
794 REPLIES 794

Re: Funny word chain game

DEALT - Our group always get together once a week to play cards. Jan yelled out that she had been dealt a bad hand and was not happy!

Message 431 of 795
Latest reply

TORTOISE--The tortoise never for a moment stopped, but went on with a slow but steady pace straight to the end of the course.

Message 432 of 795
Latest reply

TEPID - After winning the race, the tortoise relaxed in a tepid bath and sipped on a piรฑa colada.

Message 433 of 795
Latest reply

DELIVERED - The delivery man couldn`t believe how heavy was the parcel that he had just delivered.

Message 434 of 795
Latest reply

DODO - When he saw the neighbours at his new unit block, he was shocked at how old they looked - as though they could have been around well before the last dodo died!

Message 435 of 795
Latest reply

OVERDOES - Lucy`s grandad thinks he is the best at cooking bbq steak but I think he overdoes it and ends up like leather YUK!

Message 436 of 795
Latest reply

SLOUGH - She wore the angry and despairing calumny which her victims flung at her like a rough proud skin, which she periodically would slough away to emerge fresh, pure, charming and glittering, ready to charm the next unwary dupe.

Message 437 of 795
Latest reply

HOW - You must wonder how so many people are failed by the legal system!

Message 438 of 795
Latest reply

WARM--In the corner bright yellow floor lamp sends out a light lambency, indoor was full of warm meaning breath and cozy feeling.

Message 439 of 795
Latest reply

Oh I thought you would have watched the clips or read the article.get all game cheat at fallout 4 item cheats Anyway, Dr. Doug Rokke explains DU's use in tank shells. Quite horrific actually.

Message 440 of 795
Latest reply