Funny word chain game

1. Take the last letter of the word written by the OP as the first letter of your word.

2. You need to use your words to make sentences (sentences with at least 5 words).

3. The number of letters in the word is at least 4 (eat, yes, ok are not counted).

4. Words cannot be repeated, and must not be written by previous friends.

English--I read English article every night.

home--This is the finest home in this city.

early--He got up exceedingly early this morning.

And so on...

Alright, everyone! I'll put out the first word first, and everyone will take their place:

Today: How are you feeling today?

Come on, please continue

Message 1 of 795
Latest reply
794 REPLIES 794

Re: Funny word chain game

DUCK - I am always careful when cooking/roasting duck, to avoid drying out the flesh (and of course to collect the duck fat).

Message 581 of 795
Latest reply

bryzen
Community Member

Kindness-Ain't it funny how kindness,can be 'dual',abstracted in a sense,

and pitted by the mind as an after thought.

Message 582 of 795
Latest reply

SUSURRATION - When I am out walking at dusk with a loose white shirt floating over my skin, I feel the immensity of the universe in the susurration of a light wind through the tree branches and the distant enigmatic gaze of the moon suspended in the weir of twilight.

Message 583 of 795
Latest reply

NORMAL - Tell me people what is normal anymore, the world has gone slightly crazy and once what was normal years ago isn`t now?

Message 584 of 795
Latest reply

LAMB - Today, as I was driving through rural Victoria on narrow roads where potholes gaped and gashed the surface, I looked on either side at the wide golden fields to see whether I could spot a lamb or two.

Message 585 of 795
Latest reply

BANANA - This morning I woke up feeling hungry for some fresh banana

Message 586 of 795
Latest reply

APPLES - Of all the apples in Australia, I am most passionately fond of the Jazz variety.

Message 587 of 795
Latest reply

STITCHES - You had me in stitches the other night when you told me what occurred behind the shelter shed!

Message 588 of 795
Latest reply

SUNSHINE - Thereโ€™s certainly been a good deal of sultry sunshine today, dripping like slow honey from a Madonna-blue sky.

Message 589 of 795
Latest reply

EASY - They all found it very easy to buy locally and save heaps of money before heading out to the pokies!!

Message 590 of 795
Latest reply