regarding car

asvel-97
Community Member

Hi ,

I'm buying a car one of you client sending details about the car and all the stuff could you please check it and let mew know . I'm sending the details of the car and eBay traction id :Buyer Protection - Invoice Order ID AU - 927399 please check it .     Item Title: 2018 Mazda CX-5 GT KF
Date: Monday, June 13, 2022
Estimated delivery: 3 days
Sale price: AU $9,800.00
Shipping fees: AU $0.00
Final Price: AU $9,800.00

Message 1 of 29
Latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

regarding car

This is a member-to-member forum and we cannot check transactions because we don't work for eBay but are just ordinary members.

If you need to contact eBay, go to the help page, scroll down to contact us and go through all the options until a live chat window appears.

Have you completed the transaction on eBay? There are a lot of scams for motors, particularly on Facebook where they give potential buyers false eBay information and transaction numbers. My order numbers are much longer (12 digits).

Please be aware of the fact that posting details is not allowed (for your own security, as somebody could steal your identity), so I think a moderator will most likely remove them.

Message 2 of 29
Latest reply

regarding car

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Be aware ebay does not act as a third party in motor transactions.

Please click on this link and read here before paying out any money -

Re: Is it a scam - The eBay Community

Message 3 of 29
Latest reply

regarding car

As Papermoon said there are a lot of scams with cars on eBay linked through Facebook etc.

DO NOT send any money unless you are certain it is a genuine ad and is only on eBay Motors..

It sounds way too cheap for a 4 year old car.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 4 of 29
Latest reply

regarding car

It is not clear to me if the OP has already paid, as they mention an invoice and an order number? And I think I have read the name of the seller before here in connection with motor scams, but I cannot find it right now (it was probably removed by a mod).

I certainly hope they haven't paid yet.

Message 5 of 29
Latest reply

regarding car

Papermoon, I had a glance at the going price for that car and it's around 3 times what the OP is stating.

TOTAL SCAM.

Message 6 of 29
Latest reply

regarding car

Sounds like a Facebook scam.

I can't find any listing for that car on ebay - sold or not

I sure hope they come back to read the replies.

Message 7 of 29
Latest reply

regarding car

I looked at current listings and sold listings too immediately and could not find anything either. The search on eBay is a bit weird, but to me it sounds 100% like a FB scam. The order number is also weird, and as I said, I am almost positive I saw the name of the seller before here in connection with FB scams.

Message 8 of 29
Latest reply

regarding car

Found it I think, I've sent a message to see if it's available.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/544597590482346/?ref=search&referral_code=marketplace_sear...

Edit. Click on the seller details - she's got 19 of them all over Oz........

Message 9 of 29
Latest reply

regarding car

Well done Padi.  Looks like the one.

I may have overstepped, but I sent a message to the OP's ebay mailbox with a link, to come back and read replies.

Sometimes they can't find their way back

Message 10 of 29
Latest reply