Any Suggestions For A begginer? What Products to sell. Any feed back helps!

Can someone please give me feedback on my products, I really need help moving out inventory!

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

No need to ask the same thing twice, mods remove duplicate threads

As a buyer, I would be instantly turned off by only having one stock photo in the listing and I would not give the listing more than a fleeting look

You also make no mention of the use by date on the products so another big turn off for many people 

Not many are going to be paying over $30 for 5 bigs of lollies that can be found for $2 each when on special in most supermarkets 

The Oreo listing says 6 new flavours in the heading which most of the flavours are far from new 

Sorry 

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

No mention of the size of the Allens bags (grams) so I can't tell if $31.90 delivered is good value or not?

As a new seller, are you aware your payments from PayPal will be on hold for 21 days? Not a problem in my eyes, but some sellers are angry when they learn they don't have immediate access to their funds.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Thanks for the Suggestion! I really appreciate the time you took to help me. I added new photos and the best buy date for the oreo listing. I really want to create a store out of this sorta stuff, what other products do you suggest I do? And what should be done to make my listings more ideal?

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

This will be taken up quickly, and thank you for your advice. 😃
Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

I think you would be better off selling products that are harder to come by. I would just buy these in the supermarket.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

@shoppingbag* wrote:

I think you would be better off selling products that are harder to come by. I would just buy these in the supermarket.

My thoughts exactly. With internet ordering available from the major supermarkets and shopping delivered to the buyers door in a day or two, who is going to buy sweets on ebay ?

Small sellers usually do best when they sell unique, niche products that the major sellers dont sell.  The rarer and more unusual the better as you are not competing on price and for listing visibility with hundreds of other sellers..

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply