Purchased Sendle Parcel Delivery Pickup No Printer Required but the pickup guy ask me to print.

Yesterday, I sold two items and packed them well. I purchased Sendle Parcel Delivery Pickup with the option 'No printer required.'

arstliao_0-1710421996236.png

I have the track number label attached to those boxes.

This morning, the pickup arrived, and he said, 'Sorry, but you have to print the label.' I reminded him that I selected 'No printer required.' However, he insisted that I needed to print the label; otherwise, he wouldn't take it. He mentioned that's how he gets paid and cited a similar incident with another customer.

We had an argument for about 5 minutes. I asked him to check with his company. After making a call, he returned and agreed to take the packages.

Now the problem is that I haven't seen any updates after a day. Should I wait, or is there a risk that the boxes might be missing? My partner did record a video when he took the boxes.

I believe there's an issue between eBay and Sendle. The 'No printer required' option seems to be misleading. It's been a very frustrating experience.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Simples - don't use Sendle.

I actively avoid sellers using Sendle because of problems with their couriers, usually Couriers Please or Fastway (Aramex).  So you might be saving a few dollars on postage, but losing buyers.

If it was picked up this morning it is far to early to panic. It is way less than a day.