Aramex now is Slow ways!

Screenshot 2021-08-19 at 12-13-44 Aramex Australia Track.png

I have had a gut full of sellers using the slowest delivery method there is 7 1/2 days gathering dust at the Sydney Depot!

3 days ago I said to a seller if you send the Item by Australia Post I will buy from you, he agreed to send via Australia Post so I bought the expensive item with a note reminding him to send via Australia Post, what did he do, sent it via Aramex, I have sent him a message telling him I will be sending it back for a full refund, I am angry.

Phone Aramex you get redirected to call center in the Philippines which is useless!

Ebay should be tracking messages about Aramex!

Very bad reviews on Google, now I know why, 4th time delayed shipment, the Philippines blames COVID-19, I have even lodged a complaint with NSW Fair Trading!

Aramex website:-

Greater Sydney COVID lockdown update

As the COVID lockdown continues across Greater Sydney, Aramex remains fully operational and ready to deliver for you.

I am ANGRY!

View Entire Topic
sna-4293
Community Member

Right you've just used my all time favourite word for "I've had enough". Whenever I'm in a bad situation, I always say "I've had a gut full". And it's true. I'm in the same boat as you. Fed up. Had a gut full of my Aramex delivery. It ain't coming.