Tracking order

Hello to all,

I'm new to ebay and have (apparently) been given tracking numbers to track my shipment. Problem is that no matter how hard i try i cannot seem to track any of the items. My items tracking numbers are:  LN308425401US and CJ225943332US if anyone can confirm why i am having troubles it would be muchly appreciated. The orders were (apparently) sent on mon 23

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Hi there trusted,

The article number LN308425401US appears to be invalid to me. It follows the correct formula, and would be an ordinary airmail parcel of less than 500g, which is an untraceable service. This being said, USPS will usually scan these on lodgement so I would be able to see at least that scan. As there is nothing at all, I would contact the seller to find out what is the problem.

Article number CJ225943332US is an ordinary airmail parcel of over 500g, which, while traceable, is not traceable on the Aus Post website (though you should be able to follow its progress on USPS). I can see that it has been posted on 25/07, and is on its way. If it hasn't arrived by 08/08, the sender will be able to launch an investigation with USPS.

Alice

Answers (0)