Please help. Ordered a collectors item in July 2022, constant excuses

co_738270
Community Member

Please help. Ordered a collectors item in July 2022, constant excuses as to why it hasn't been sent. It appeared to be a kickstarter type of small business deal but it is still not ready. I opened a claim in October and was told it would be there next month, come January same thing except now Ebay has closed the "did not recieve item" case as the time elapsed has been so long. 

I have records of all of the excuses, agreeing to refund me and failing to do so.

I cannot move forward with Ebay procedures as they consider the matter "dealt with" and the 30 days to appeal has passed (as the seller continuously promised delivery within one month and never did this)

How can I force the seller to refund my money please?

They have agreed to, but have not done so, and I have no buttons to press to ask Ebay for help as the seller has cleverly tip toed around the guidelines for refund, placating me before allowing the appeal time to expire and still I have no item and am unsure how to proceed.

It is well over $100 and I would like it returned as promised. The item no longer appears in search under the same identification number, ebay won't accept my invoice numbers and they are too "old" and the cost of the product has been slashed and relisted. How can I request Ebay assist if they feel they already did and I did not appeal as I was told "just one more month" repeatedly. 

Please help. 

View Entire Topic

You are way out of time for assistance from ebay, paypal, or anyone else.

You needed to complete the INR case, when you had the chance.

Ask a Question