how do you cancel an item that is in checkout?

My husband has items in his checkout that he accidently pushed commit to pay.  He wants to remove them from his checkout as he does not want to purchase them.  How can he delete them?

View Entire Topic

This is easy to do. He probably thought you could remove it from the cart like most other online shopping expereinces which are simpler and not as confusing as Ebay can be. Contact the seller and ask them to cancel it.

I have always been refunded fees by Ebay for these trigger happy purchases. The customer is always right and I like to look after my customers as I expect to be looked after my self. Just saying.....If the seller is not obliging I imagine you wont buy from them again.

The only only loss I incur which Ebay seems to have no control over is when a customer pays for the item and they want to cancel it and Paypal will not refund their administrative component of the sale which is their right. But Paypal makes enough money out of me already....so I would like a refund. I don't ask the customer for this compensation... too hard.

I am hoping the new payment system Ebay is implementing will remove these Paypal fees.