the gold i bought wasnt gold. asked for refund. when i got return tracking no ( i had to pay for sel

seller said they couldnt send me return post sticker. was sus then. but after i payed for it, next day got email saying refund was given to an account i had never used never mind it said Mastercard and i have only ever had visa????? when i looked into it again see the seller has put a diffrent return address knowing full well i didnt know anyother address until after i payed for and sent item back. am i getting do for my cash because my magnet stuck to there 14k gold and wanted my cash back. please help 

View Entire Topic
lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

If the seller was overseas then he is correct.....he cannot send you a return post label as that is an Australia Post service.

How did you pay......if you used paypal then that is where to refund will go and it will go back to the actual funding source....if it was a credit card of any sort the refund will go back there and may take several days to show.

Things would have been so much simpler if you had followed the rules and opened a dispute.....ebay would have told you the address for the goods return and told you to use tracked postage. When the tracking showed that the seller had the item you would have had your refund.