Australia Post Business - Lower Shipping Costs

The shipping cost with Australia Post has become too expensive for me. I am only on discount Band 1 and I'd would like to help one another change that.

Australia Post offers the option for Business accounts to invite team members (under the "Business Details" option. My understanding is that the discount band is determined by the number of parcels sent by the entire team. The process to add a new team member is very simple: add name, surname, email.

I'd like to partner with other sellers so we get a better discount on Australia Post. I know this has been done by other sellers, however I can't find the posts now.

Are you interested?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

I have heard of it being done,  but as gutter says it is against the T&C's.

But also have known of issues,  as the accounting becomes very difficult, in particular if parcels go through which Aus Post need to charge you extra for, it will come out of your funds as the master account holder, where as it could be me under weighing all of my items.

It can be a total mess.  not worth the small benefit you will get.

I know it has been raised here before, but don 't know that it went anywhere.

Anyway it is actually against the MPB  T&C's, unless all members of the same business.

5.1. Eligibility for the Send and Save Program, your Savings Band and MPB Savings is not transferrable and is not for use in conjunction with any other offer. You may only take advantage of this offer to obtain MPB Savings for your own business. MPB Savings are only available for Parcels that are created and lodged in the Australia Post network by you, and you are not entitled to claim MPB Savings on any Parcel which has been provided to you by any third party. Nonetheless, multiple users purchasing MPB Products on behalf of a single Business using a single MyPost Business account is permitted.