TEMU is cleaning up, I think we should be afraid. What do others think.

I have bought quite a lot of clothes recently from TEMU. 

The prices are ridiculously cheap and you only have to spend $15 to get free postage.

Perhaps they are doing a Bunnings and wiping out all the competition.

Basically I rarely sell clothes myself, but what are other sellers thoughts on this?

View Entire Topic

My sales have dropped into submission now and I am looking for work because of it. I blame Temu and everyone who says do you think temu is taking our sales is correct. But that shouldn't be followed up by I bought this from temu and they gave me free freight. Everyone who buys from temu is not only hurting every small business, Manufacturer, side hustle, ebay seller, Amazon seller and alike. They are hurting themselves too. It's true temu sells your data makes more put of that and the Chinese government subsidise the Chinese manufacturer to a point by giving virtually free freight on their end and Australia post give virtually free freight to China on our end so us the ebay community have no choice but to fold in the end. Remember it's only been a couple of years since temu started and already they take over a billion dollar from Aussie consumers. Add wish and aliexpress and alibaba and you now have many billions given to China on the retail side every year. Add Austposts recent price increases and you will see that triple this next year. And given the fact your data is sold on top of that and Ebay aren't even thinking about dropping the fees or transaction fee of 33c we the seller is charged everytime someone makes a purchase on ebay which is absurd. We are all stuffed and it's indisputable.